Communities craft master plans to chart a course for future changes to the economy, environment, and public and private spaces. McKenna’s master planning approach is sensitive to history, size, scale, population, demographics and diversity of people and place.
McKenna master plans embrace:
- Highly effective public processes
- Walkability and “Complete Streets”
- Active living, active transportation
- Parks and open space
- Environmental preservation
- Land use and conservation
- Traffic and intersection analysis
- Context–sensitive design solutions
The project gallery to the right contains some examples of our master planning work.